For Still Air Incubators:
Store eggs in trays and turn daily until ready to place in incubator.
- Incubation takes about 23 days.
101 to 102 degrees F
- Humidity about 62%
(raise to 75% last 3 days)
- Turn eggs twice daily during hatching,
except for last 3 days, do not disturb
- Allow chicks to dry off well before removing
- Place chicks in brooder at 98
- Decrease brooder temperature by 5 degrees each week.
For Forced Air Incubators:
Same as above, except temperature is 99.50 F
Make sure you have 30% Game Birds Starter for day old chicks